Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What Americans lack

Americans don't lack many things. They have big cars, big pieces of meat, big tits and big mouths. They have everything.. except humbleness! Americans lack the fundamental capacity to observe their world from a foreign perspective. Yeah, I know.. there are most likely a more suitable word than "humbleness". I don't care! You know what I mean, and remember. English is not your language, hence I am entitled to wright my own language using English words. Don't get me wrong here, I like America, but you guys need someone to tell you how fucking lost you are sometimes. If you seriously believe that gulping a 1000 calorie sugar bomb disguised as coffee on your way to work, then you cannot possibly be a citizen of any other country than the United States and you should bookmark this blog right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment