Sunday, September 5, 2010

The best of America, a Burger?

Somewhere, hidden behind the fanatic Christianity and the double standard of American morality, great little wonders of civilization can be found. One thing is the extreme, food. As all extremes, they are good in reasonable amounts. Yesterday I had the 20oz (560g) Kobe Hamburger at one of New York's most famous and legendary steak houses, Old Homestead. The delicious, juicy meat is bread by crazy Japanese people who only fead the cows asparagus and massage them to make the meat tender. The fact that there is a market for such products in America, and the fact that anyone (with about $40 + tips and tax to spare) can go and get one makes America awesome! I mean, if I have to choose a country to live in I'd rather go for one with universal health care than the massaged-cow burger. But I love that I can visit your lovely country, have the best burger in the world and go back home to have my obesity cured for free..

No comments:

Post a Comment