Saturday, October 2, 2010

Comic book stores, NOT FREE

Ok, so I was standing at the sidewalk waiting for some friends after work. I went into a comic book store and was met by a very nice young lady greeting me. She pulled a joke, and then she asked for my briefcase.. I was stunned! - Really, do you think I will steal your comic books was my reply? Then a man appeared from the back , explaining with a hesitant voice that it was kind of crowded in the back, and bags.. bla bla bla.. bullshit! They simply just assume that people will steal. This is the direction this country has taken my friends. I promise you, nowhere in my European country, and many other this would not happen. It is not normal to submit your personal belongings to the staff in a store. Don't let it pass. I can't say it's unconstitutional, but it is close to it. Regardless, submitting your personal belongings (except maybe your weapon in church) is not freedom.

So, American comic book stores have earned their spot on the unfree list.

1 comment:

  1. I can't say it's unconstitutional, but it is close to it. Regardless, submitting your personal belongings (except maybe your weapon in church) is not freedom.

    Prairie Village

    ReplyDelete